Eco-Friendly, Energy-Efficient Steel Roofing Products
Metal roofing is ideal for both residential and commercial applications, designed to meet a wide range of building styles and withstand even the most severe weather conditions—even harsh Grande Prairie winters! Ask the experts at Standard Roofing & Exteriors Ltd. if this unique, long-lasting roofing option is right for you.
KR-24 (JSM) Standing Seam Metal Panel
- Metal comes in coils and bent in continuous lengths on-site to reduce shipping costs and potential freight damage
- Panel seams are available in 1.5" or 2" high profile
- Panel widths are available in 8" to 24" widths with optional stiffening ribs
- Available in curved or tapered panels
- Secured by fixed or floating concealed fasteners
- Mechanically seamed, single or double
- Optional batten caps to accent standing seams
- Available in 26 to 22 GA metal
- Structural capabilities—load tables available
- Minimum slope recommended is 2:12
- Available in any colour from the manufacturer's standard stock colour range
Commercial Grade Cladding
Profiles and Colours of Metal Cladding
- VicWest Steel
- Canadian Metal Rolling Mills
Ask us about our custom sheet metal forming.
*Please Note: No stock is carried. Please call first for pricing and delivery times.